- ASTM B338: Standard Specification for Seamless and Welded Titanium and Titanium Alloy Tubes for Condensers and Heat Exchangers.
- A 249/A249M : Standard Specification for Welded Austenitic Steel Boiler, Superheater Heat-Exchanger, and Condenser Tubes
- A268/A268M: Standard Specification for Seamless and Welded Ferritic and Martensitic Stainless Steel Tubing for General Service
- A688/A688M: Standard Specification for Welded Austenitic Stainless Steel Feedwater Heater Tubes
- A789/A789M: Standard Specification for Seamless and Welded Ferritic/Austenitic Stainless Steel Tubing for General Service
- A803/A803M: Standard Specification for Welded Ferritic Stainless Steel Feedwater heater Tubes
- A1016/A1016M: Standard Specification for General Requirements for Ferritic Alloy Steel, Austenitic Alloy Steel, and Stainless Steel Tubes.
A lot of attention and technology have been input in the fabrication of NEOTISS welded tubes in order to supply tubes which are not only limited to answer whatever need but representing the willingness to offer to each Customer the most suitable solution to its needs. It is important to look after the product after the delivery with the same level of details as it has been done for the fabrication.
Good practices are therefore not only on the tube manufacturing but also on the reception and use of the tube onsite. NEOTISS provides recommendations for good practices in all aspects of tube life from tube manufacturing to tube reception, tubing operation, expansion and controls.
Our plants gather the following certifications :